AquaFX Cichlid Pellets contain essential vitamins for your Cichlids, including:
- Vitamin D – needed for the uptake transport and use of calcium and phosphorous.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant – prevents muscular dystrophy oedema of the heart and maintains blood vessel integrity. Correlated to hatching success.
- Vitamin K – needed for the synthesis of blood clotting factors.
- Choline Chloride – used by the liver to attach lipids to proteins and release them into the bloodstream. Used in cell membrane formation.
- Inositol – is a type of glucose and is synthesized by all body cells.
- B1 – thiamine – used in a range of enzyme reactions.
- B2 – riboflavin – deficiency causes poor growth and anorexia. Used in many biochemical reactions in the cell of the animal.
- B6 – Pyridoxine – used in the processing of amino acids in the cell. Necessary in the production of chemicals used in the brain.
- B12 is necessary for the rapid synthesis of DNA during cell division.
- Pantothenic Acid – used in cells for energy transfer and processing.
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) – used in energy yielding and biosynthesis within the cell.
- Biotin – used in the biosynthesis of fats.
- Folate – used in the metabolism of amino acids (proteins) – and in the formation of DNA.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PetWave Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.