F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant | Concentrate
F10SC is the preferred choice for keeping you and your pet safe from viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
F10SC is market leading total spectrum disinfectant that has no negative effect on humans, pets, wildlife or on equipment surfaces (unlike many other strong disinfectants).
F10SC is an environmentally friendly and biodegradable disinfectant that is registered is Australia by the Australian Federal Government's Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) for use in animal production and housing facilities. It is also approved by Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
F10SC concentrate should be dilutes by 250:1 with clean water, meaning that a 200ml bottle will make 50 litres of disinfectant and 1 litre makes 250 litres of disinfectant.
The benefits of F10SC Disinfectant include:
- Kills all types of pathogens Ð F10SC acts on bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal
- Microbial resistance is highly unlikely due to F10SC's unique chemical combination
- Rapid kill times of less than 30 secs for bacteria and less than 10 minutes for influenza viruses
- It is not toxic, corrosive or irritating and does not contain aldehyde
- Being concentrate it is a low cost option
- F10SC is biodegradable & environmentally friendly
- F10SC remains active for a long time
- It is proven, tested and approved through the world and is independently verified.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use only as directed
Disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment:
- Clear away debris, clean and pre-rinse with water.
- Apply F10 Super Concentrate in accordance with dilution table as a wash, or through a foamer or spray and leave to air dry.
Disinfection of air spaces:
- Apply F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant in accordance with dilution table using an atomiser/fogger and leave to dry.
Replace cap after use
Micro-organism Dilution Time
Gram positive bacteria:
e.g. Staphylococcus aureus 1:1000 water 2 minutes
Gram negative bacteria:
e.g. Pseudomoas aeruginosa 1:500 water 2 minutes
Fungi, yeasts, moulds:
e.g. Cabdida albicens 1:500 water 15 minutes
e.g. Aspergilus niger 1:250 water 30 minutes
e.g. Newcastle Disease Virus 1:500 water 10 minutes
Rabies: 1:500 water 30 minutes
Infectious Bursal Disease 1:250 water 20 minutes
Parvirus 1:125 water 30 minutes
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED UNDER APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in the closed original container in a cool, well ventilated area. Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight. Triple rinse before disposal. Add rinsings to prepared solution. Do not dispose of undiluted chemicals on site. If recycling, replace caps and return clean containers to recycler or designated collection point. If not recycling, break, crush or puncture and deliver empty packaging to an approved waste container management facility. If an approved waste management facility is not available, bury the empty packaging 500mm below the surface in a disposal pit specifically marked and set up for this purpose, clear of waterways, desirable vegetation and tree roots. In compliance with relevant local, state or territory government regulations. Do not burn empty containers or product.
RESTRAINTS: Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Harmful if swallowed. May irritate the eyes and skin. Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. When opening the container and preparing the product for use, wear elbow length chemical resistant gloves.
FIRST AID: if poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS:
Additional information is in the Material Safety Data Sheet which can be obtained from the Supplier.
HAZARD STATEMENTS: (Refers to undiluted product only)
- Causes severe eye damage
- Harmful to aquatic life
- Wear eye protection when handling this mixture.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a poison centre or doctor.
- Avoid release into the environment.
- Dispose of container in a suitable manner as is required by country legislation.
- Keep out of the reach of children, uninformed persons and pets
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advise and notify the registration holder.
54g/l BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,
4g/l POLY (HEXAMETHYLENE BIGUANIDE) HYDROCHLORIDE
APVMA Approval No: 54149/RV518L
Health and Hygeine PTY LTD
Reg. No. 94/00853/07
PetWave Pty Ltd
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PetWave Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.